Make the most of your garden; dine and entertain alfresco with our handmade wooden outdoor furniture. Our outdoor furniture is designed for the garden and has been treated to withstand outdoor use. Our range of chunky wooden outdoor furniture is available in a variety of styles, wood finishes and leg options, ensuring that you’ll receive a piece of outdoor furniture that is completely bespoke to you.
Add Style & Practicality to Your Garden with Rustic Wooden Outdoor Furniture
Add an instant rustic charm to your outdoor space with reclaimed wood outdoor furniture and make your garden even more inviting. All our outdoor furniture boasts simple yet elegant designs that are sure to look spectacular in any outdoor space.
Wooden garden furniture creates the perfect setting for any outdoor occasion, from casual family lunches to spectacular celebrations, you really can’t go wrong with outdoor wooden furniture.
Reclaimed Wood Outdoor Dining Tables from The Bespoke Carpentry Co.
Make it an alfresco affair with our range of solid wood outdoor dining furniture. For any outdoor space, such as a patio, grassy area or decking, an outdoor dining set can make a huge amount of difference. Whether you’re looking to entertain guests or have a family meal outside, solid wood outdoor dining tables are a great functional and stylish choice.
Here at The Bespoke Carpentry Co., we have a range of reclaimed wood outdoor dining tables and benches in a variety of styles. However, as our name suggests we specialise in bespoke, so whatever type of wooden dining table you desire we’ll do our best to make it happen using only the best solid reclaimed wood.
How Many Designs of Outdoor Wooden Furniture Do The Bespoke Carpentry Co. Offer?
Because we understand that not everyone wants to design their own furniture, we’ve created a selection of designs for our outdoor furniture. Each design features a variety of leg styles, thicknesses of reclaimed wood and plank sizes.
However, most importantly each of the pre-created designs on our website can be altered by selecting your required colour stain from our selection of 5 different colours. Additionally, the length/size of either of our pieces of outdoor wooden furniture is bespoke to you.
However, as previously mentioned, we are the kings and queens of bespoke and so if you’ve got a design in mind for your garden furniture then please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We get our kicks from working with customers to create bespoke pieces of furniture, bringing your furniture dreams to reality.
What is the Seating Capacity for Your Outdoor Garden Dining Tables?
Our outdoor dining tables as standard can be made in sizes 88cm up to 270cm; with 88cm being the perfect setting for a comfortable table for 2 and our 270cm table offering the perfect setting for a banquet meal for 10. The above seating capacities are based on chairs being used, however, all of our dining tables apart from our 88cm length tables can be purchased with matching benches which offer more flexible and casual dining, as well as a potentially higher seating capacity.
What Colour Wood Stains are Available for my Wooden Outdoor Furniture?
Here at The Bespoke Carpentry Co., we offer 5 colour stains across all our bespoke reclaimed wood furniture. These colours are Belgium Grey, Antique Oak, Whiskey, Walnut and Dark Oak.
What Type of Wood is The Bespoke Carpentry Co. Outdoor Furniture Made From?
All of our outdoor furniture is made from reclaimed pine wood. Reclaimed wood is timber that has been removed from its original application, such as building materials or old furniture, and repurposed.
We source each individual plank of reclaimed wood from a local reclamation expert who obtains the timber from sources all over the UK. When the wood is passed to us it features cracks, scuff, open grain and more, however, our job at The Bespoke Carpentry Co. is to take the history-laden timber and provide it with a new lease of life, whilst trying to uphold and showcase as much of its natural beauty in the process.
One thing that you can be sure of is that once we’ve completed our magic, you’ll receive a beautiful piece of reclaimed wood furniture that displays the unique beauty of each piece of wood in its perfectly imperfect way.
Top Tips for Choosing Your New Wooden Outdoor Furniture
- While choosing your new outdoor wooden furniture be sure to take accurate measurements of the space you have available, as well as to measure out the size of your chosen furniture in the space. You’ll want to ensure the furniture doesn’t encroach too much on the space around the furniture, allowing enough room to be able to move chairs and walk around the furniture.
- If you’re looking to use a parasol with your outdoor dining table, then don’t forget to let us know when placing your order and we’ll add a parasol hole in the centre of the table – free of charge!
- Be sure the colour stain for your furniture is right for you and your outdoor space with our reclaimed wood stain samples. There is nothing worse than ordering your bespoke outdoor furniture, to then realise the colour isn’t what you envisaged. To ensure this doesn’t happen to you we offer Reclaimed Wood Stain Samples.
- Consider how you’re going to use your outdoor furniture before purchasing it. If you’re looking for more formal seating then individual seating is best, however if you’re looking for more casual and informal seating then we also offer benches for our outdoor dining tables.
Maintaining Your Outdoor Wooden Furniture
Our range of outdoor furniture is able to remain outdoors all your round with minimal fuss required to ensure your outdoor furniture can withstand the elements. Due to the durability of the reclaimed wood used and the pre-treated features of the furniture, our range of outdoor furniture requires a quick bit of TLC every now and then to keep it looking its best. We’ve even taken the stress out of furniture maintenance with our range of reclaimed wood cleaning and maintenance kits.
Why Buy Wooden Outdoor Furniture?
- Wood offers a natural appearance that effortlessly blends into your garden, providing a harmonious yet stylish look.
- Wood is a sturdy material that will easily withstand and resist the elements, especially when treated.
- Wood is extremely versatile, so if you’re looking to switch up your style you can easier change the appearance of your outdoor furniture by re-staining it or painting it.
- Wood is a timeless material that never goes out of fashion. So, by choosing wooden outdoor furniture for your garden you’ll be investing in a piece of furniture that will stand the test of time.
Purchase Your Outdoor Wooden Furniture from The Bespoke Carpentry Co.
If you’ve decided that wooden outdoor furniture is for you then look no further than The Bespoke Carpentry Co. All our outdoor furniture is handmade to your bespoke requirements by our skilled carpenters in our Dorset-based workshop.
Additionally, all our outdoor dining tables are built with a 5mm gap between the reclaimed wood planks, enabling water to easily run off (unless requested otherwise).
Please browse our range of outdoor wooden furniture above to find a piece of furniture that will truly transform your outdoor space.